- EAT A RAINBOW
- Made with superfruits and vegetables of the seven colours of the rainbow (red = pomegranate, orange = carrots, yellow = pineapple, green = noni, blue = blueberries, indigo = mangosteen, violet = beetroot)
- Science has shown that the colours of fruits and vegetables contain the spectrum of nutrients that are available in all of nature. Hence it is always very wise to eat each meal with the colour principle as a guideline for what to put on your plate.
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) the major organs in the body can be supplemented with foods that correspond to the five elements that governs them. So our Rainbow enzyme is also designed with this in mind – so that all the organs will be supported and invigorated.
- 97% antioxidant strength
- Fermented with pre and probiotics to boost gut health
- Contains Vitamin C, B3, B6, B12, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron
- Helps protect our body from the harmful oxidation of free radicals
- Enhances body functioning and regeneration
- Helps speed up healing process
- Improves digestion and gastrointestinal health
- Promotes blood circulation
- Aids in bringing quality sleep
- Boosts energy levels and alertness
- Combats fatigue
- Helps relieve effects of eye strain and strengthens eyesight
- Nourishes the blood
- Proprietary state-of-the-art bio-fermentation technology from Japan
- 100% conscientiously selected organic & all-natural fruits & vegetables
- Superior strands of microbes carefully selected & cultivated for optimal extraction of nutrients during fermentation
- More than 365 days of strict complete fermentation for full release of nutrients
- High SOD (superoxide dismutase) enzymes content
- Zero preservatives & additives
- Ideal tropical climate for brewing high-quality, high-energy beverages
- Versatile tinctures crafted using honest innovative methods, concentrate & enhance the essence goodness & antioxidant prowess of the super fruits & vegetables used
GET CREATIVE! WITH VITALITY ENZYMES!
There are many wonderful uses to the vitality enzymes beyond drinking it neat, enhancing food creations that include sparkling aperitifs, beauty salad dressings, superb vinaigrettes, homely bread dips, delicious berry compotes, antioxidant shots, superfood booster for nutritious smoothies, anti-aging juices and rawsome soups. It can also serve as an antioxidant-rich rejuvenating power ingredient for moisturizing face masks, skin care and beauty. And all the time you are feeding pro and prebiotics to yourself and your loved ones. How cool is that? Cheers, Salut!